Marketing Coordinator (Contractor Role) – ROLE FILLED
Join us to help us increase our impact and bring to life our vision of making work more human(e). SIY Global brings world-class programs in social and emotional skills to organizations that want to build more engaged, connected, and high-performing cultures where both people and business can flourish. With over 13 years of experience, a global network of over 600 certified teachers, and more than 200,000 participants in over 50 countries, our evidence-based, transformational, learning experiences teach the skills needed to create thriving organizations.
Job Classification: Contractor
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Dates: June 2022 – September 2022 (some flexibility on start / end dates)
Location: Remote, based in the U.S.
Salary and benefits: $35 /hour, expected to work 24 hours per week
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume below.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the development and implementation of a variety of marketing projects, primarily focusing on: social media & community management, content creation, and email marketing. You will execute campaigns and communications to build brand awareness, generate audience engagement, and support the growth of our global programs.
We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment and we encourage candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences to apply.
- -Manage current social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- -Develop and manage editorial calendar to ensure strategic alignment across departments.
- -Develop strategies to maximize outreach and increase audience engagement.
- -Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the brand.
- -Lead new content creation in partnership with teams across the organization.
- -Design creative assets for marketing campaigns and develop original content across formats (image, video, collateral, etc.).
- -Monitor performance, manage dashboards, and report on key indicators.
- -Manage monthly newsletter and other email marketing projects.
- -Plan, manage, and execute thought-leadership and event marketing initiatives.
- -Coordinate and execute a variety of content marketing initiatives.
- -Provide support on additional marketing campaigns and projects.
- -2+ years of marketing experience
- -Expert-level understanding of business uses for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Tik Tok
- -Proficient in Canva, Buffer/Hootsuite, Mailchimp, WordPress
- -Graphic design / video production experience preferred
- -Excellent communication skills
- -Demonstrated ability to project manage marketing campaigns
Please submit your application and resume below and thank you for your interest!