We are looking for an enthusiastic Program Coordinator to bring our global client-based programs to life! The ideal candidate is naturally organized, detailed oriented, conscientious, thrives in creating and improving systems, and is a self-starter who is excited about delivering innovative programs of excellence to some of the world’s most recognized companies. The Program Coordinator will mainly be responsible for executing and managing the operational, logistical, and programmatic components with our global network of clients.
We are looking for new team members to help us increase our impact and bring to life our vision of a more peaceful world in which all people feel connected and act with compassion, starting with more human(e) work cultures, including our own.
SIY Global brings world-class programs in social and emotional skills to organizations that want to build more engaged, connected, and high-performing workplaces where both people and business can flourish.
With over 13 years of experience, a global network of over 600 certified teachers, and more than 200,000 participants in over 50 countries, our evidence-based, transformational, learning experiences teach the skills needed to create organizations where people can thrive.
General Job Summary:
As SIY Global’s client-facing team, we work with an inspiring network of global organizations to bring high-quality transformational programs focused on emotional intelligence and mindfulness for leadership development.
You’ll be part of a small team of professionals who pride themselves on working both collaboratively and independently. Each team member has the support and autonomy they need to be successful in their role. We value transparency, integrity, and flexibility and are committed to co-creating a psychologically safe environment where each member thrives. We also enjoy having some fun together, with virtual dance parties, team games that have a friendly competitive edge, and 4 legged friends joining in on team calls.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Program Coordinator to deliver the highest quality service and attention-to-detail to our clients’ programs. This position is ideal for someone who is early to mid-level in their career, is naturally well organized, thinks and lives in systems, has a high level of attention-to-detail while also being able to handle multiple projects at once, and who is passionate about creating transformational experiences.
The Program Coordinator supports multiple Engagement Managers by being responsible for executing and managing the operational, logistical, and programmatic components of multiple client programs, a vital role in creating truly impactful programs. Once fully onboarded, the Program Coordinator will also take the lead in envisioning and implementing improvements to our existing program management process and systems, a critical responsibility to increasing our scale and impact.
We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment and we encourage candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences to apply.
Program Operations: Manage Administration, Execution, and Implementation of Programs for Clients:
- Manage program logistics and co-create exceptional participant experiences for client programs
- Create and manage program proposals
- Facilitate teacher matching and schedule coordination
- Set up program registration pages
- Manage participant data using Salesforce, Excel, and Mailchimp
- Respond to participant inquiries in a timely manner while embodying our organizational mission
- Tracks teacher feedback and use to give guidance to teachers
- Report on Program Evaluations
- Manage Salesforce database including setting up queries, structuring reports, etc.
- Manage up to 30 client portfolios/month
Report and Improve Systems and Processes for Program Implementation:
- Tracks and shares client feedback and updates to help support product development and organizational strategy
- Take initiative in identifying ways to improve existing systems and execute improvements while aligning with organizational and team needs
The Program Coordinator position will have a direct impact on the seamless implementation and success of our programs held internally in client organizations. The success of the programs is directly correlated to strong ongoing client relationships.
- Seamless handoff of clients between engagement manager and program coordinator
- Positive feedback from clients and participants about experience working with us
- Excited to identify and implement new, systems, technologies and strategies to improve experience and efficiency for internal team members, clients, and participants while maintaining professionalism and embodiment of our mission
- Develop high levels of competency with the business technology that is currently used by the team and interest and agility in integrating new technology into the work we do.
- 3+ years of program coordination/operations experience
- Comfortable with working across technology platforms including Google Apps, Salesforce, Asana, and a willingness to quickly learn new technologies and tools. Experience in these specific tools is a plus; however, more important than the experience with them is the ability to to learn new business technologies quickly and independently
- Managed multiple projects, programs, or events simultaneously
- Experience imagining or implementing new systems is a bonus
Knowledge & Skills:
- Detail-oriented and highly organized. Committed to following and improving on existing systems and processes
- Ability to identify new ways to streamline and improve processes
- Ability to manage a large number of programs simultaneously, performing end-to-end programs for 15-30 accounts with thorough follow-through
- People-centered, with the ability to connect with a diverse range of people remotely (via email, phone, video calls) and provide excellent attention to customer relationship development
- Commitment to optimizing participant experience and expanding participant reach
- An excellent communicator, able to respond to dynamic stakeholders with competing interests
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to context-shift
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations
- Highly collaborative and adaptable working style
- Results-oriented and able to deliver projects on time and within an allocated budget
- Interest in mindfulness, emotional intelligence, leadership, organizational development, and commitment to SIY Global’s mission
Uncertain if you meet 100% of our qualifications? Research shows that men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, but women and other people who are systematically marginalized tend to apply only if they meet every requirement in a job description. If you believe that you could shine in this role, we encourage you to apply. We are committed to considering a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you’re new to this field, returning to work after a gap in employment, looking to transition, or take the next step in your career path, we’d love to have you apply!
- Job Classification: Exempt, full-time
- Anticipated start date: May/June 2022
- Location: At this time, we are seeking U.S. based candidates. Our organization is headquartered in San Francisco, California, but coming into the office is optional and we welcome remote employees! Employees are expected to work at least a 5-hour overlap with standard Pacific Time Zone business hours.
- Salary and benefits: SIY Global offers a competitive salary and benefits package (including: open vacation policy; 100% employer paid healthcare premiums; dental, vision, and life insurance; 401(k); FSA), along with an opportunity for equity in the organization. The starting annualized full-time salary for this role is: $56,000-$62,000, dependent on experience level.
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume and cover letter. Thank you for your interest and we are very excited to get the opportunity to speak with you!