Effective Teaming, Online
Learn essential interpersonal skills grounded in attention training, growth-oriented mindsets, and collaborative behaviors to improve team performance. Based on neuroscience, mindfulness, and behavioral research, this interactive 3.5-hour program offers practical tools you can apply in your team immediately to strengthen a culture of psychological safety and belonging, leading to improved performance and team well-being.
Wednesday, Sep 27, 2023
8:30 am - 12:00 pm PDT
Program Language: English
This training will help you and your team:
- Deepen self-awareness and learn how our thoughts and behaviors impact team dynamics
- Expand awareness of self and others with an emphasis on promoting inclusion & belonging
- Generate a culture of trust and psychological safety
- Cultivate a prosocial mindset of humility and curiosity
- Promote team interactions that create a learning community
- Optimize team engagement, agility, and effectiveness
A practical, experiential, and highly interactive program presenting tools that can be applied immediately within teams and organizations.
Current behavioral science, neuroscience and corporate research show that when it comes to optimal team performance, what really matters is less about who is on the team and more about how the team works together. Specifically, individuals and teams work best in an environment where they feel:
- Safe when learning something new
- Comfortable making contributions
- Able to challenge the status quo
This interactive program focuses on four essential aspects of team dynamics:
- Belonging: The ability for team members to actively cultivate social and work connections between one another.
- Inclusion: A set of behaviors that enables each team member to feel valued and supported by others on the team and the team leader(s).
- Trust: The extent to which team members model reliability, credibility, and connection with one another.
- Psychological Safety: The belief among team members that interpersonal risk-taking and challenging the status quo is safe, acceptable, and even encouraged.
Meet Your Teacher
Jason Sbordone is SIY Global's Director of Product Development, supporting the ongoing development of programs and content that enable SIY Global and our network of certified teachers around the world to offer world-class training and development. Prior to SIY Global, Jason has over a decade of experience as an Organizational Development Consultant working with global Fortune 500 companies and non-profits. Jason holds a Masters in Industrial and organizational Psychology and is a certified Integral Coach. Outside of work, Jason is often found hiking, backpacking, or pursuing a new creative outlet.