Search Inside Yourself, Online
If you’re looking to improve your well-being, leadership, resilience, productivity, and collaboration skills, we hope you can join our upcoming Search Inside Yourself program (SIY), online!
Originally developed at Google, this highly interactive and transformational program teaches practical mindfulness, emotional intelligence and leadership tools to unlock your full potential at work and in life.
This Search Inside Yourself program is hosted by our sister organization, The Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute (SIYLI), which specializes in offering mindfulness-based programming for those on the front lines of society: civil servants, public and mental health workers, educators, nonprofits, grassroots organizations, and folks involved with social impact initiatives. While SIYLI focuses on the public sector, this program is open to anyone from any background!
Program Language: English
- Develop your emotional intelligence skills
- Build healthy habits to support your mental well-being
- Identify your personal motivations and determine how they can support you to accomplish your goals
- Explore how to navigate difficult relationships with more ease
- Strengthen your interpersonal skills, including empathy and compassion
- Cultivate your capacity to be a compassionate and effective leader
- Learn practical stress-management techniques
- Find joy and fulfillment at work and in life
- Connect with a global community
3 Live Online Sessions
Begin with a three-day live, interactive program where you'll learn from expert teachers, engage in experiential-based learning and connect with a global community.
The live program is followed by an online learning period where you'll receive daily practices to help you integrate what you learned at the live sessions.
Reconnect with fellow participants, share your experience and gain additional tools to continue to apply your learnings.
Meet Your Teachers
Our amazing teaching community is expansive, global and diverse, representing a wide-range of industries and backgrounds. Our programs are taught by our highly qualified Certified Teachers, all of whom have attended our rigorous teacher training program.
What participants have shared
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I join this program as part of a group?
Yes! We have found that attending the program with others - whether friends or colleagues - allows you to more easily integrate what you learn. We offer discounted tickets to all of our programs for groups of 3 or more. You can find these tickets directly on the registration page.
In addition, all of our offerings are also available as internal programs for organizations. You can learn more about our in-company programming here.
This program sounds interesting and I think this would be great for my organization. Do you work with organizations?
I’ve already attended SIY. What should I do now?
If you’re interested in building on what you learned, we encourage you to join another one of our programs, such as Adaptive Resilience and Effective Teaming. All of our programs share the common threads of mindfulness, neuroscience and emotional intelligence and teach different practices based on the subject matter.
We believe that there’s always room to continue to grow these leadership skills and that by attending multiple programs - or attending SIY again - you can expand your understanding and help reinforce what you’ve learned.
Will I receive a recording of the program?
No. To create a space where people feel comfortable sharing, we will not send a recording of the program to participants. We will, however, provide post-program resources, including slides, to help support you in integrating what you learned at the program.
What are the course expectations and technical requirements to join the program?
To fully participate and get the most out of the program, we recommend that you:
- Attend all live sessions
- Minimize distractions and unplug from other devices so you can give your full attention
- Be in a private, physical space where you are comfortable sharing. The program is experiential and includes both breakout rooms and guided meditations. This means that a coffee shop or shared work room are not ideal
The program is held through an online video call platform, so in order to participate we recommend you have:
- A private computer with internet access. The program is designed for each person to connect from their own device
- A stable internet connection
- A camera so that you are able to use video call functions
I’d like to join the program, but can’t make the dates. Are there other dates available?
I know that SIY has been accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF). How do I obtain Continuing Coaching Education (CCE) credits for SIY?
Coaches are able to receive 13.5 CCE credits (12 core and 1.5 resource development) by attending SIY. We are happy to give letters upon request - after attending the program, simply send an email to email@example.com stating your name, date and location of the program, and requesting a "letter of completion for coaching credits."