Current behavioral science, neuroscience and corporate research shows that when it comes to optimal team performance what really matters is less about who is on the team and more about how the team works together.
At this 3.5-hour live online program, you'll learn practical interpersonal skills grounded in attention training, growth-oriented mindsets and collaborative behaviors that you can use to promote psychological safety, connection and effectiveness within your team.
- The "I" in Team: leveraging mindfulness skills and building self-awareness of how our thoughts, feelings and behaviors impact others.
- The "We" in Team: building awareness of others to enhance psychological safety, trust and empathy.
- Communication Skills: working more effectively with others using clear communication and feedback.
After completing the program you will:
- Deepen you self-awareness and learn how your thoughts and behaviors impact team dynamics.
- Expand your awareness and understanding of others to develop empathy and manage conflict.
- Build effective and non-reactive communication skills and learn to collaborate more effectively.
- Discover how to promote interactions that create a vibrant high-performing team that is engaged, agile and effective.
- Learn practical actions you can take to build a culture that fosters trust and inclusion and leverages diversity.
Effective Teaming is even more useful when you join as a group!
Take advantage of our group discounts when you register.
What participants have shared:
"Fantastic offering at just the right time - so grateful. Now to unpack my learnings and apply them directly to my work."
"I was so pleasantly surprised how much I learned in short 3 hours! Great program, great adaptation of the mindfulness tools for teaming."
"The program was very interesting and super helpful in identifying and naming good and bad practices so that now I can be more conscious of my actions and change them."
"A wonderful program that speaks to habit formation and behavior change we face in teams."
Meet Your Teacher
SIY Global's amazing teaching community is expansive, global and diverse, representing a wide-range of industries and backgrounds. Our programs are taught by our highly qualified Certified Teachers, all of whom have attended our rigorous teacher training program.
While we do our best to let you know who your teachers will be ahead of time, teachers are subject to change.
Effective Teaming was specifically designed and optimized to create a powerful, experiential and interactive online experience. This program takes full advantage of the digital format and includes multiple ways for you to engage with the content and connect with fellow participants, reinforcing what you learn.
Refunds are not available for this program. If you can no longer attend, you are able to transfer the ticket to another person at any time before the program begins. You cannot transfer your ticket after the first session. Contact SIY Global to give us the name and email of the attendee taking your place.
Unfortunately, registrations are not transferable between programs and we are unable to provide credit for future programs.
Conference Organizer shall not be held responsible for any delay or failure in performance of its obligations hereunder to the extent such delay or failure is caused by fire, flood, strike, civil, governmental or military authority, acts of God, acts of terrorism, acts of war, epidemics, the availability of the Venue or other similar causes beyond its reasonable control and without the fault or negligence of Conference Organizer or its subcontractors. For one or more of such reasons, Conference Organizer may postpone, reschedule or cancel the event without liability on the part of Conference Organizer. In the event Conference cannot be held or is postponed pursuant to this section, Conference Organizer shall not be liable to attendee for any damages, costs, or losses incurred, such as transportation costs, accommodations costs, or financial losses. Conference Organizer will review refund and/or fee transfer requests, submitted in writing, for approval on a situational basis.