Effective Teaming: What's Next
Congratulations on completing Effective Teaming!
Did you make an application commitment at the end of the program?
Learning retention depends on practice and application. Ebbinghaus's 'Forgetting Curve' shows that learning recedes quickly following a training if participants do not engage in practices that reinforce the learning.
This is a reminder to look for opportunities today to practice what you learned in Effective Teaming to support the ongoing development of yourself and your team!
Here are a few related books we think you'll enjoy:
- Teaming: How Organizations Learn, Innovate, and Compete in the Knowledge Economy, by Amy Edmondson
- Think Again, by Adam Grant
- How Emotions are Made, by Lisa Feldman Barrett
- Difficult Conversations: How to Discuss What Matters Most, by Douglas Stone, Bruce Patton, and Sheila Heen
Effective Teaming at Work
Interested to bring the Effective Teaming program resources to your team or workplace? Contact us for more information.
We'd love to stay connected with you as you continue your journey! Here are a few ways to keep the conversation going:
- Follow us on social media. We are on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Attend another SIY Global program. You can find a full list of upcoming programs, including online practice sessions, on our calendar.
- Join our mailing list to stay up to date and receive new resources and invitations.
- We would also like to invite you to join our invitation-only LinkedIn group for our alumni.