1-day Retreat in Lisbon, Portugal: Searching Inward, Leading Outward
Deepen your personal practice of mindfulness and human-centered skills within a global community of like-minded leaders and practitioners so that you can have the influence and impact you’d like to make in the world.
Join us for an in-person retreat at the world-renowned Pestana Palace in Lisbon, Portugal.
Program Language: English
Why Gather For a Retreat?
At SIY Global, we have seen first-hand how our trainings in emotional intelligence and human-centered skills have the power to change lives and shift the culture of organizations. And often, it is not just what we teach, but how we teach that has the greatest impact.
For those interested in embodying compassionate leadership for a new way of working, this 1-day retreat is for you! It is an opportunity to deepen your personal practice of mindfulness and human-centered skills within a global community of like-minded leaders and practitioners so that you can have the influence and impact you’d like to make in the world.
Together, we will deepen our connection to our shared mission to build more human(e) workplaces and envision the future that could be made possible through our collective efforts. You will walk away feeling resourced, connected, inspired and empowered to embody the ethos of a more human(e) workplace each and every day.
Searching Inward, Leading Outward
The 1-Day SIY Global retreat will include:
- A rejuvenating day of connection and introspection so you leave feeling inspired and empowered
- The opportunity to deepen your personal practice of mindfulness and emotional intelligence (EI) through cutting-edge activities
- An accessible and immediately applicable set of mindfulness practices to add to your toolkit, including sitting and movement meditation
- Intrapersonal activities to inspire self-reflection and self-discovery in your personal and professional life
- Interpersonal activities to connect with a global network of leaders committed to embodying and promoting emotional intelligence (EI) in top organizations around the world
- Exercises to deepen your commitment to bringing human-centered skills to your organization
- The opportunity to experience inspiring local culture and art, at a serene and breathtaking palace in Lisbon, Portugal.
- Lunch will be served as well as coffee and tea in the afternoon
The Retreat begins at 9:00am on Saturday, July 22. Please arrive no later than 8:30am for check-in. The Retreat ends at 5:00pm on Saturday, July 22.
A limited number of partial scholarships are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Please complete the scholarship application form as thoroughly as possible, no later than May 31, 2023.
The retreat will be held in the stunning Pestana Palace in Lisbon. This historic and breathtaking location will allow you to step away from your day-to-day, embrace serenity and experience inspiring local culture and art.
The retreat fee does not include accommodation. To support an easeful and immersive experience, we invite you to stay on-site at the Pestana Palace. We’re happy to offer a limited-number of discounted rooms for retreat participants. Please use this link to book your room.
The venue is conveniently located 12km from the Lisbon International Airport, approximately a 25-minute drive. Taxis and ride share services are available on-arrival from the airport.
To reserve your space, please select your ticket by clicking the button below and following the checkout instructions.
Space is limited, so we recommend registering soon!
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I expect at the Retreat?
The Retreat is an opportunity to practice mindfulness and emotional intelligence in connection and community with our global SIY Global community.
What is included in the cost of the ticket?
Is there a hotel room discount for our group at the Pestana hotel?
What is the cancellation policy?
You may request a 100% refund until April 1st 2023 by 11:59 PM PST. You may request a 50% refund from April 2nd, 2023 until June 1st, 2023 by 11:59 PM PST. Tickets are non-refundable after June 1st, 2023.
Is there an option to attend virtually for those who may not be able to travel?
Is it required to be vaccinated?
We are following the country-specific guidelines. Additionally, if you feel sick or have any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not plan to attend the event.