Shifting from Toxic to Thriving
We hope you enjoyed SIY Global's Webinar: Shifting From Toxic to Thriving
Below are some resources that we think will be helpful as you begin applying what you've learned.
If you have any questions or want to talk with us more about how we can support you and your organization, connect with us.
- Workplace culture is essential for the health of an organization and toxic workplaces have a high cost.
- A company might overall be somewhat healthy but have some pervasive cultural traits or pockets of the organization that have toxic traits.
- Toxic traits can be extreme or they can be mild.
- The five toxic elements are: Disrespectful, non-inclusive, unethical, cutthroat, and abusive.
- The four elements for thriving are: respectful, inclusive, psychological safety, and integrity.